What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V6 Development Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

naxtor

I can not find where to download the latest version. Can you give me the link?

YOU HAVE WINDOWS XP

of course the 4GB patcher won't work!

What solution do I have?

Edit: I tested with Glide Final in 1.6 and 1.7 (the latest version can´t find it) and continue to have the same problem. Don´t know what else to do!

Help please!!!

Last edited:

DETOMINE

Edit: I tested with Glide Final in 1.6 and 1.7 (the latest version can´t find it) and continue to have the same problem. Don´t know what else to do!

Help please!!!
Calm down please.

1) Make sure your video card is compatible with glide (give us the model)
2) Make sure your video drivers are up-to-date
3) Make a clean install of PJ64 1.6
(note : PJ64 1.7 and beyond are NOT free and you should NOT be using it.
Stop speaking of your pirated version of PJ64 or you will no longer receive help)
4) Make a clean install of glide64 final (don't forget the wrapper, and the glideHD.dll)
5) Test that everything works correctly without the texture pack
6) Give us the link of the texture pack you use
7) Give us the (Good64) name of the rom you're using

F

Fanatic 64

Calm down please.

1) Make sure your video card is compatible with glide (give us the model)
2) Make sure your video drivers are up-to-date
3) Make a clean install of PJ64 1.6
(note : PJ64 1.7 and beyond are NOT free and you should NOT be using it.
Stop speaking of your pirated version of PJ64 or you will no longer receive help)
4) Make a clean install of glide64 final (don't forget the wrapper, and the glideHD.dll)
5) Test that everything works correctly without the texture pack
6) Give us the link of the texture pack you use
7) Give us the (Good64) name of the rom you're using
1. I would give him the benefit of doubt and assume he has purchased Project64. Specially the line "the latest version can´t find it" makes me think he's referring to Project64 2.0, which hasn't been pirated yet.
2. It's GlideHQ.dll, not glideHD.dll.

And I think, as squal said, the Large Address Aware patch does not work with Windows XP (well, maybe with the x64 Edition), so he should upgrade to a newer, 64-bit OS in order to properly use this patch.

naxtor

My graphics card is a x1950pro AGP
I have the latest catalyst
The Glide64 files are well substituted (three in the plugin folder and one in the main folder)
All roms work correctly (I ended some like goldeneye)
The link of the textures is the first link in the thread, this:
Direct Download Provided by bobjohson
The name of the rom is "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0) [!].z64"

Always gives me error loading the textures at the same point (when leads 412mb). I was able to successfully load other textures (mario64, banjo kazooie, mario kart and super smash bros)

Last edited:

naxtor

You might get this pack to work using /3GB boot switch

but that might just make your computer unstable.
My computer has 2gb of ram

And someone can upload the file .dat cache to put it directly? Also serve to all the people who have the same problem.

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

2 GB is not enough. You can already say good-bye to this pack.

(Although a .dat would be useful since no matter what I do Glide64 always misses some textures).

This pack could also use a cleanup. There are many textures which are duplicates from the original textures and waste a little bit of memory.

Hellbringer616

I'm having an issue loading the texture pack. I cannot get it to load at unless unless it's in rice video format. And when it's in rice video format i am getting the error in the attachment

I am using Project64 2 that was released on 4/1/13 and Glide64 Final

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 405
F

Fanatic 64

Classic bug in Glide64. Set Project64 in compatibility mode for Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) and patch the main executable with this.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
hmm, did the tiled panorama png's get included in the most recent pack?

edit

no they weren't included :<

Attachments

• Bazaar_Tiled.7Z
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
Last edited:

phly95

Could someone please put the awesome textures that I saw such as the Happy Mask shop into a new texture pack? I really want to play with all the latest and greatest textures.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@Squall there in my current version of the pack I'm fairly sure thats sitting on my computer.
That happy mask shop texture was actually never released I'm fairly sure which is a real shame.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
ok, good, good.

I'm actually thinking, maybe it'll be a good idea to set up an SVN repo for the pack, its of such a large size now that it seems disastrous to keep it all the in development files on your computer alone.

ShizukaSM

I'm having some weird graphical glitches, such as this one.

I'm using P64 1.6 with Glade64 Final, I'm also using the 4gb patch with windows 7 x64 bits. Any idea why this could be happening? Sorry for being so vague.

My glide64 is configured as the following (if it's any help).

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fanatic 64

I'm having some weird graphical glitches, such as: prntscr[dot]com/10mama and prntscr[dot]com/10masa.

I'm using P64 1.6 with Glade64 Final, I'm also using the 4gb patch with windows 7 x64 bits. Any idea why this could be happening? Sorry for being so vague.

My glide64 is configured as the following (if it's any help): prntscr[dot]com/10mdal
Disable alternative CRC calculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.