EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

chankast and windows 7 x64?

has anyone out their ever gotten or knows if chankast can work on windows 7 x64?

I have tried to make it work myself but have failed in many attempts to do so.

the main problem, actually the only problem, is that chankast wont read the games that is inserted on the virtual drives. I have tried with daemons tools and alcohol 120% and nothing happens.

I heard that older version of daemon tools work with chankast but the problem is that those older version of daemon tools don't support windows 7 even if you run it under compatibly mode.

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why would you want to run Chankast with Windows 7 when Demul and nullDC have long since surpassed it? Demul and nullDC don't require Daemon Tools or any other virtual drive software for that matter either.

It's been known for ages what kind of issues Chankast has, so why dwell on them knowing that said emulator hasn't seen any development in the past six years?

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

chankast and windows 7 x64

Use nullDC instead, its much more modern than Chankast.