Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It looks good enough to be called a Pack, you should release it here until it is complete.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh sweet divinity.

I've just started playing DKR with my roommates just a few days ago, and I've spent most of tonight looking for a nice texture pack for it. Installed all my plug-ins and went through some painstaking tweaks and changes to make everything just right.. learned all about the glider64 plugin, and all that..

Fell in love with the screenshots here. Mollymutt, I'd be forever appreciative if you guys could release the pack. I would definitely donate to the cause, even if it isn't a "complete build". It'd be a shame anyway to invest the time into retexturing what you've done already, only never to release it

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only problem is, the pack won't work with glide. It was made for rice video. Anyway, I'm not doing anything until I hear from Data.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollymutt View Post
    I've never been a fan of releasing partial packs. We actually did quite a bit of the game, but not enough to call it complete. If Data doesn't mind, I might release it as is. Thanks for the interest.
    Quite welcome. The completeness of your own SM64 pack is a part of why I prefer it, so I can understand that.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Same here, I would love to just play the WIP version!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Wow this is looking fantastic!
    Proud Administrator Of Emutalk.net

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ...Not trying to moderate by myself or anything, but you have already congratulated 2 projects which have been long dead before you saw them.

Just curious, is there any specific reason for that? Again, not complaining, just... curious...
    Help stop the NSA surveillance (Placeholder signature until I get a better one)

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123