Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Developer (GlideN64) Gonetz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I finally found some time to check this pack myself. And I was not disappointed. Very, very good work! I did not check it throughout, just loaded my savestates and run a little. What I've seen was great. Snow levels look amazing, probably the best picture I've seen on my Voodoo. Water effects are great. There are a lot of nice details everywhere. The only thing I can't get used to is Link's new eyes
    The pack is a good reason to re-play this game - I played it yet in 2002 with very early versions of Glide64. Thanks and respects to the author for his titanic work!

PS. I noticed only one glitch: when camera is used, Snap text on the button is not hi-res.
    Sorry for terrible English, my native language is C++

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's soooo beautiful, I can't wait to try the game completely
    AMD Athlon XP 1800+
    Motherboard Gigabyte
    Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer
    Nvdia TNT 2 64 mb
    Samtron 15 " Monitor
    Win XP Pro SP2
    512 mb of DDRAM
    Western Digital 40 GO HDD
    WinMod V. 90 PCI Bus Voice/Fax/Data
    Creative optical mouse (avec fil)
    CD-ROM LG 52X Max
    DVD-ROM LG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wondering if anyone has the know-how to make a HUD "wind waker/twilight princess" style gameshark hack that rearranges the a, b, and c buttons like was made for OoT way back.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was wondering the same thing about the HUD when I was making this pack. I would love a code like that. On a similar note I took to using a code I found online that changed transition effects from simple fade ins and outs to a full triforce animation. It really was quite the sight.

Also, I have recently discovered a nifty little driver called iz3d that allows directx games to be run in anaglyph 3d. It's a shame the plugin I tailored these textures for does not support directx, but I managed to get a large amount of the textures to load with the latest rice plugin. I have to say it looks quite amazing, I would highly recommend giving stereoscopic 3d a try, even if some of the textures won't load properly. Keep in mind anaglyph is the poor man's 3d, but it's still engaging.

This actually reminds me of something I thought was off when I was making this pack. I noticed that with the rice plugin most textures do not dump, and many textures simply refuse to load even if they were miraculously dumped. Is there a setting, method, or completely different plugin that I am somehow missing? If there's something useful that I don't know about this situation I would be very appreciative of any new information about this.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Are you talking about the latest 1964 build? If so, they fixed it so only textures not in the hi res folder get dumped to end all of the duplicate texture problems that we used to have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This looks wonderful! I am not a big fan of the N64 but I like the Zelda games on that console. I will be giving this a try tonight. Thank you for your efforts!
    ..............::Click on my sigature to view my Blog page ::.............

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually I used project64 to make the textures. I've taken to using 1964 lately since it doesn't crash/bluescreen as often as PJ64 does. I'll check how 1964 dumps textures sometime. Hopefully it will allow me to change my textures over to the rice plugin for directx use. On the subject; does anyone happen to know the best rice plugin frame buffer settings for zelda games?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been playing with this pack for a few hours now - I don't have any savestates so I just began from the beginning, quite tempted to play it all the way through. Great job building these textures. I haven't really picked up MM since I was a student when it came out

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks everyone for downloading and using this pack. Asking for some very specific feedback here: has anyone played through the Gerudo Pirate Fortress with this pack? I remember when I was working on that area and I had a lot of trouble with that place. Some textures would randomly stretch or skew, and I never did find a fix for it. It was only about 4 or so textures, but I remember it being very noticeable and annoying. Has anyone else encountered this?

Edit: I actually replayed this game about a week ago, and found that the glitches with Gerudo Fortress were minimal.

Hello there. I noticed the forums recently changed, and some sub-categories were added. I would like this thread to be moved to the "Completed Projects" section as it has been completed for some time.
    Last edited by MasterPhW; March 1st, 2011 at 01:15.

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've moved from oldest to newest post, so I hadn't found a time to move it yet.
    But Your wish is my command.
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast