What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

bluedart's Hi-Res Majora's Mask

dark_hollow

Inside of the mind
I need help, I've tried absolutely everything, both from this thread and google searches, I just can't, and I mean, CAN'T, get this damn thing to work.

Sometimes it loads some textures but not all, sometimes it crashes, sometimes it gives a null error, sometimes it just gets stuck loading a certain texture and that's it. I've tried every single plug in I can think of, 1964 community plug in (loads all the textures from the ocarina of time pack, BUT CRASHES WITH MAJORA'S MASK, WHY, WHO THE HELL KNOWS), Glide WX plug in (just wont load all the textures or crashes), aristotles & mudlords rice video plug in (crashes every time). I've tried both 1964 and Project 64.

I need help, I'm really going to go insane. Can someone just upload their emulator folder with their plug ins?

Well, I'm using this pack right now, and it works better in Glide64 Napalm.
I have some issues, but I fixed them if I check the "apply texture comprension" in both sides of perfomance teawks, of the texture enhancement section of the video configuration. Also, Im using 1964 emulator. I'm playing it with a low video card (Mobile Intel 4 Series Xpress Chipset Family) so it get's freeze very often, but that configuration solve the problem of loading textures.
Sorry if mi english is bad, I can't speak it well but I hope it helps you =)

Jontxu

Already fixed the problem, edited the post in case anyone has the same troubles and wants to try my stuff, thanks anyways.

dark_hollow

Inside of the mind
I would like to ask if someone got problems with Glide64 Napalm WX in these textures. When I emulate the rom with the textures, it works very slow in some places, like clock town or the mountain. The FPS gets down from 20 to 14 or 16. I'm using 1964 ultra fast v3. I'm using a laptop with 4 gb ram, pentium dual core 2.2,
Mobile Intel 4 Series Xpress Chipset Family as video card. My OS is Win 7 home premium x64. Any help is welcome :)

Edited: With the other plugins works great in FPS, but a lot of textures don't load.
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

volphor

Please can someone upload the cache file with all the textures loaded?, i tried about everything ive read here and other places, but the best i could get was like 4.700 textures loaded, yeah i mising like a thousand. And i think the only chance left me is someone upload his cache file ( the .dat one), because thats the way i could finally make it start, obtaining the cache from an older Glide version, Glide Wx just crash every time loading the textures, but the older one kind of "finish" loading the textures (with many less) and then crash when the game starts. Anyway it creates the cache file, and then i can use it with Glide Wx, that runs the game smooth, but with all that mising stuff. Please someone upload his healtly texture cache file. (Hi ._. )

Last edited:

jasonknowing

Only about half of the textures from this pack load when I play. Is there a way for me to fix this? I am using PJ64 1.6 and my pc specs are in my profile.

Last edited:

volphor

if anyone is having trouble with glide try using rice
there is mudlords upgrade to rice
and a community plugin which is basically rice
its all here http://www.emutalk.net/threads/4967...lk-amp-Release-thread?highlight=mudlords+rice

It dont work.... by the way.....

Please can someone upload the cache file with all the textures loaded?, i tried about everything ive read here and other places, but the best i could get was like 4.700 textures loaded, yeah i mising like a thousand. And i think the only chance left me is someone upload his cache file ( the .dat one), because thats the way i could finally make it start, obtaining the cache from an older Glide version, Glide Wx just crash every time loading the textures, but the older one kind of "finish" loading the textures (with many less) and then crash when the game starts. Anyway it creates the cache file, and then i can use it with Glide Wx, that runs the game smooth, but with all that mising stuff. Please someone upload his healtly texture cache file.

Come on, how anyobody who has this fully working cant upload the file.... still waiting for a caritative soul...... :luck:

volphor

volphor follow this step by step. http://www.lanpartyguide.com/zelda/pj64.html

It works perfectly for me, but i'm waiting for the full package of OOT and majoras mask finished textures. Coming this Christmas.
http://www.emutalk.net/forums/138-Work-in-Progress-(WIP)

what? i already know all of that =( dont you read anything of what i post? i already had some textures packs working fine... its just this one that for some reason crash when loading texture 4.700..... please dude upload your texture cache file =( im gettin frustated without gettin this working fine....

p3rfect

what? i already know all of that =( dont you read anything of what i post? i already had some textures packs working fine... its just this one that for some reason crash when loading texture 4.700..... please dude upload your texture cache file =( im gettin frustated without gettin this working fine....

Hmmm, refresh my memory of this.... Texture Cache file. Specifics please.

volphor

the texture cache file is the .dat one, saved in the Plugin/cache folder...mine is about 366 mb ... the full one must be a bit bigger.... cheers hope someone help me

oscarj08

since megaupload died i reuplaoded the pack to mediafire in 3 parts:

1) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?auq4q55r1q1jdub
2) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1w0smdxuqno0st3
3) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xu39wf160unjw27

i have beaten the whole game 100% with this amazing textures
i used Project 64 1.7 + Glide 64 Napalm WX Relase 1 and i configured it:
jf.png

MasterGunz2345

Amazing pack here<3. I love how everything looks so realistic just like the Ocarina Of Time Community Retexture Project :D. However, i find it weird how there are the realistic and cel-shaded textures put together in this project. It doesn't really go together, I feel that it should just be either all realistic or all cel-shaded, although I prefer realistic textures like the OOT Community Retexture Project. Besides that, once again, this is an amazing pack. I haven't gotten into Majora's Mask because it was so different than Ocarina Of Time but when I start using this pack, I know for sure that it's gonna be another masterpiece N64 game ;).