Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Err, well I don't have MH. :/

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's any chance that this TW textures could be patched into a ISO? So I could play on my NGC/Wii

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronLite View Post
    Err, well I don't have MH. :/
    You can get the free demo. It should be ok to download that. You can ask at the dolphin forums. Make sure you mention you only want to free demo. Or you can google it too. It's a free demo, so I don't think it'll be a problem.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was trying to work on Wind Waker's hud, but the textures weren't scaling right. If a texture was originally 40x40 pixels, and I scale it to 320x320, it will only show the top-left 40x40 pixels of the new texture. I thought "well maybe this problem is exclusive to Wind Waker", so I tried Twilight Princess. Same problem...

I'm using Rev. 6170. Should I be saving the textures a certain way? Using certain settings in Dolphin? Is it just flat-out broken in the newest revisions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd love to retexture Eternal Darkness. A great game, but the textures were pretty bad. Doesn't help that the models for the characters didn't help much either (goofy emotes during cutscenes & poor rigging).

I'd rather play Monster Hunter Tri though, instead of fiddling with making it look marginally better. That game is great looking.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tried using 2.0 instead (so yeah, it was broken sometime after), but it only managed to work properly in OpenGL. Just something I whipped up, so it's not perfect. I also have no idea what the proper fonts are.

Before:

After:

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm gonna skip out on Monster Hunter.

The hud looks nice Donbero!

Anyone know of any place that has a memory card file for dolphin up, with a gc zelda tp save? Or anyone with a file decently far into the game that could upload it too would be cool. I can't progress through the game at a good rate because of my pc, and i'd like to be farther in the game.
    Last edited by AaronLite; September 5th, 2010 at 23:25.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There are save files at gamefaqs. Just make sure you use the same region. Also, I don't think dolphin supports gameshark save files (though I have no idea what those are). After you download the save, go to Tools -> Memcard Manager (GC) in Dolphin. Click browse under memory card A and find the one used by Dolphin (should be in *Dolphin Folder*/User/GC); your saves will load. Click "<- import GCI" and locate the TP save to add it to the memory card.

Backup your card file though, in case something messes up.
    Last edited by Donbero; September 6th, 2010 at 00:05.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe I'm finished. I have most of the command words done (Crouch, Attack, Put Away, etc.), but I'm bound to have missed at least a few.

Enlarge the picture on imageshack to see the details better.

Download here

Place the folder GZLE01 inside (Dolphin)/User/Load/Textures. I was only able to get anything to work right in 2.0 with OpenGL, so hopefully the devs. will fix whatever went wrong.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast