Thread: Sonic Shuffle?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DC Sonic Shuffle?

Hello, I want to run sonic shuffle from my laptop (windows vista) and found this emulator. after much fiddling (yes I've tried compatibility mode and running it as an admin) I think I've gotten somewhere. I get a different error message anyway, and I interpret that as hopefull! so anyway, I was hoping I could run it by just plopping the game in my CD drive, configuring the drive to e: (my CD drive), and it would run. no dice. it gives me an error about TOC? any help is appreciated.
    Regards,
    Ace

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Switch othe xxx GD-ROM plugin. The emulator defaults to ASPI, which hasn't been supported "as is" by Windows in ages (more specifically, since Windows 2000 rolled around).

Then again, it's not like you don't have a choice between Chankast and other, better Dreamcast emulators - that run better under Vista, to my knowledge anyway.
    Last edited by Agozer; July 15th, 2010 at 00:52.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what would you recommend?

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Demul and nullDC are good choices.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!