What's new

Which versions do you use?

Hummtaro

Hi,
I would like to know which version from 1964, Video-, Audio-, Input-, RSP-Plugin and kaillera client do you use.

I use to date:

1964 1.1
1964 Video Plugin Community Version r35
Azimer's HLE Audio v0.56 WIP 2
N-Rage's Direct-Input 8 V2 1.83
RSP emulation Plugin 1.6 (from Project 64)
Kaillera Client 0.9

Now i found on this page a other build that looks better...

1964 1.0 (But the interface looks newer)
1964 Video Plugin Community Version r46
N-Rage's Direct-Input V2 2.1 rc3
Open Kaillera 0.5r0

Now i would to know what you use... :bouncy:

Greets
Hummtaro

Edit:
Exist a video plugin that supports Star Wars Rogue Squadron and Battle for Naboo?

Last edited:

HylianEagle

1964 0.9.9
Glide64 "Naplam" Release 1.22 (It's not the most recent release but the most recent two have a few issues with me and it's still better than anything else)
1964 Community Video Plugin r35 (For the very rare occasions where Glide doesn't cut it)
Azimer's HLE Audio v0.56 WIP 2
N-Rage DInput8 V2 2.2 Beta
Hacktarux's RSP plugin (from Mupen64 0.5.1)

These and a few other little system tweaks have me running every game I've tried virtually perfectly. If you have Vista or Windows 7 and your computer isn't the greatest like mine, you might benefit from checking "disable desktop compositioning" under the compatibility options for the 1964 exe file. Glide emulates a voodoo card so it slows down because of that. For me disabling aero fixes that.

As for the version you found, that's pretty much just a community-maintained version of 1964 with the latest community video plugins. As far as I know there is no way to run those two games, though I have never tried. Personally, I would recommend you try the latest version of Glide64 with those games and see what happens, although it's a somewhat slower plugin (considering you're also adding emulation of a voodoo card) glide usually renders everything the best.

Last edited: