What's new

Small Majora's Mask Problem

Evil Intentions

Im almost POSITIVE someone has asked this before, but im new to the forum and cant find the search bar. I had heard about rice's plugin, so i tried it out. Didnt work at first, there was a lot of "flickering" in the town and woodfall areas of Majora's mask. Almost as if lighting wasn't affecting that area. Somehow i fixed it, and was playing happily the past few hours. I took a break, turned off Project64, and when i come back, its doing the same thing, and i cant fix it now.

Again this is MAJORA'S MASK. FOr some reason i do not experience the problem in OoT.

Clements

Not sure if anyone has made a decent, up-to-date Rice Video ini specially to run Majora's Mask to configure the various framebuffer settings and such thats important for parts of this game to display right, but the standard video plugin to use for this game is either Glide64, or Jabo's D3D8 1.6, as they emulate both Zelda games really well. Rice's Video can run the games too, but it lacks a couple of features that helps a lot with this game, such as HWFBE for quality and performance reasons. Glide64 supports the texture packs too if you were intending on trying some out.