What's new

Playstation 3 Controller

Honu

Am I able to use it with the Chankast application? I already know about the SIXAXIS driver to allow it to start working and all but it doesn't seem to work right when I try using it to set the controls to each specific button.

Any solutions?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What controller plugin are you using?

Personally though, I'm more worried that Chankast is your emulator of choice over the others.

Agozer

Chankast comrs with several input/controller plugins, and the only one worth mentioning seems to be ElSemi's. You can freely switch active input plugins, you know.

Yes, Chankast is bad, at least when compared to other, far better Dreamcast emulators like Demul or nullDC. Chankast was last updated in 2004 and that in itself says a whole lot. Sure, it's your choice what emulator you use, but why torment yourself with something inferior?

OP
H

Honu

I took your word for Demul and so far so great but, I'm not sure how to get this ROM started on it. Does it have to be a .CHD file to play (the file I have is .CDI) or what? If I'm suppose to turn the file into an Image File, is there a TUT on how to do it? o.o

Agozer

The .CDI you have is already an image file.

Make sure you have the GdrImage plugin active. Config --> GD-ROM, File --> Run DC.