What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New Paper Mario

OP
Nelde

Nelde

Thanks everybody!
It would be great if someone could help me. I can\'t rip the texture of the painting in Peach\'s room.
paintingd.png

The texture would have to look like this:
painting2l.png

If someone is able to rip it, please tell me. It would be enough to know the name of the texture, something like \"PAPER MARIO#XXXXXXXX#X#X#XXXXXXXX_ciByRGBA.png\".

MC TC

Your work looks truly amazing! An offical HD-remake wouldn't look better. Keep it up!
On which resolution do you do the textures? Will they be optimized for 1080p?

OP
Nelde

Nelde

On which resolution do you do the textures? Will they be optimized for 1080p?
The characters are 8x as big as the original, while the backgrounds are mostly 4x, sometimes less sometimes more.

OP
Nelde

Nelde

Thanks. :)
I'm using Glide64 'Napalm WX' release 1, but the flames are textures I replaced, so maybe that's why they don't appear blocky.

GlitchMaster7

i use project 64 and also i cant add codes, everythying works exactly as its supposed to but when i click add cheat, it just stays there and does nothing :p yes i know, wrong thread :(