What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Smash Bros. Retro

did anyone care

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

mode7

Please note that this pack is not very good and some of the textures don't work...

....Maybe you could at least post some screens. Maybe people will get more interested then.

Oh and @nintendo: Werd' erwachsen, Junge!

Last edited:
OP
O

Olivora

HI
....Maybe you could at least post some screens. Maybe people will get more interested then.

Oh and @nintendo: Werd' erwachsen, Junge!

=] uhh... ya oops totally forgot here are a few screens

olivora

olivora

olivora

like i said before they aren't very good and some of the textures don't load if someone could help me that would be great

OP
O

Olivora

HI
oh and @nintendo i totally agree with you but uhh... could you spam someone else's post... okay maybe not totally agree but i can see what you feel

mode7

That ain't so bad. I've seen much worse believe me! The castle stage even has some charm.

No to your problem, there are several things I could think of. Make sure that...

1. ...the texture is a multiple 2x 4x 8x 16x ... of the original
2. ...you have one of the latest plugins which can load textures bigger than 4x
3. ...you haven't flattened the png layer in photoshop (so it doesn't read Background in the layer tab)
4. ...you're only using the textures from the png_all or ci_by_png folders

OP
O

Olivora

HI
1.yep
2.yep
3. i use paint.net photoshop is to expensive
4.oh i totally forgot, give credit to some random guy who didn't give out his name for dumping some of my textures. ya about #4 i tried to dump a few textures on some levels but they wouldn't dump, i tried like five or six times so i found this one pack on rapidshare but i dont know what format he used (if i knew his name i would give him credit)