What's new

Can Someone help me? Netplay problems

JesikaAuster

My friends and are trying to use the 1964 to play MarioKart64.
They game runs fine when playing single player for each of us. And when we connect it SEEMS to work except for the controls. We just sit there and stare at the "Press Start Button" screen because no ones start button works.

All of our plugins are the same, our emulators are the same, and our roms are the same. Any ideas?

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
backup your saves @ 1964\save(s)

and reinstall the emulator.

Ps what 1964 Version do you have 099 or 1.0?

Last edited:

1964isAWESOME

danger will robinson!!!

Hey Jesika Auster my name is Awesome , i happened by this thread while looking for new info on 1964 as i have only been in the emu scene a year or so , and i thought it would be good for u to know that the version of 1.0 1964 you were having trouble with was an accidental release that ruins some roms . You can read more about it here . .............http://1964emu.emulation64.com/index.html also i use version 0.99 and was very lucky to find a great video plugin. It's called Aristotle's Mudlord and Rice (with respects) video plugin v6.1.7 (stable) . i was having severe graphics fractures (mirrored images) when trying to run Goldeneye . I no longer have any trouble at all with it, even when using cheats . For audio i have yet to find a good source for more plugins, but dont have problems as of yet with my Schibo's audio plugin 1.2 based on Ultra HLE . hope you are able to recover from recent obstacles and "get your game on " so to speak . message me if you need further assistance . ............AWESOME