What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Links House Retexture

colindecon

first of all hello to everyone and thanks for the great work,

i was wondering if anyone has tried to retexture links house in OOT the prerendered 3d texture?

if not i might give it a go myself, any feed back would be nice .

colin

fernan1234

For some reason those backgrounds never get done. I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing it's because it's really, really hard, and people just end up giving up. It would be awesome if someone were to actually do it, though, so give it your best and post your WIPs here for feedback.

OP
C

colindecon

oh ok.

im thinking of creating it in a 3d modeling package like Maya that way it will still look 3d, it might take me some time as i never have lots of free time to my self but if it helps the zelda projects ill try my best,

steftheserb

its not that its hard its just that pre rendered couldn't be loaded until recently and the fact that nobody has tried. its possible though

OP
C

colindecon

Here My Progress so far, as you can see it is in a very early stage,

its more like a tester, still note sure if i have the skill to complete it.

microdev

Here My Progress so far, as you can see it is in a very early stage,

its more like a tester, still note sure if i have the skill to complete it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McEAqljbBqc

Strange enough as everyone was requesting a feature for replacing static backgrounds in Zelda. When the feature has been added to Rice (and also by Gonetz to Glide) nobody did care about it anymore.

Great, this is the first time I see someone actually giving the static backgrounds a try!

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
I did the textures years ago, but at the time there was no way to load both the top view and side view textures in.

top-web.jpg

panorama-web.jpg

death--droid

Love you work mdtauk.
Just wondering could you upload all the static backgrounds you worked on since Rice Video doesn't need them split up :p.

Cheers

Oh yeah good luck clindecon i would like to see your work when you have completed it.

Anton

I like beer
A very nice piece of WIP that one good guy doing for his OoT retexturing project
(for russian translation of the game):

old:
thelegendofzelda11.png

new:
thelegendofzelda13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

colindecon

Just been trying to set up the scene here my WIP so far

Youtube Video..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Wolna

FalloutNow! ***erator
you all her make really wonderful work to this classic games.

some of you have really amazing skills, respect!

@Anton:
Wow, sto eto 3a banner na strani4je? Photoshop, elji s realnaj igrji?