What's new

Mupen64 in C# on XNA

sixthgenie

Hi All,
Just for fun, I've tried to squize Mupen into C# and got it working; albeit slowly. For graphics I've ported (attempted) LemD3D plugin to XNA. As I absolutely do not know what I'm doing results are not what could be expected. Problem probably that I've tried to use precompiled pixel shaders; and not doing correctly. If there is any interest to try to take this further by someone who knows XNA I might up up the sources somewhere. Anybody ?

/NeTI

Oh, here are some pretty pictures
xna_mupen_mario64_title.JPG

xna_mupen_mario64_castle.JPG

xna_mupen_mario64_jump.JPG

smcd

I'm not much a C# coder but awesome and I hope you up the source somewhere for archive sake if nothing else - maybe sourceforge or something? There's bound to be somebody somewhere interested :)

aru

thank you squall for notify me ;)

@ sixthgenie:
I´ve been porting some emulators to C# for quite a while now and i was thinking to port some N64 and use some techniques to see how far i could get. in any case i would like to help you out with the project.

Xtreme2damax

thank you squall for notify me ;)

@ sixthgenie:
I´ve been porting some emulators to C# for quite a while now and i was thinking to port some N64 and use some techniques to see how far i could get. in any case i would like to help you out with the project.

Is that you @ruantec? :D

Anyways sounds nice, I wish you luck on your endeavors. :)