Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here, I uploaded to megaupload

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CEAFUKYQ

Thanks a lot for your help death--druid.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Every version of this plugin aside from the original mudload dx9 6.1.3 seems to be incompatible with mudlord's dx9 shaders in Zelda MM.

Many textures in majora's mask are black.
    No matter what settings I try.
    Using Normal Combiner fixes the black texgture problem, but now the start menu is almost invisible, and the HUD is in black-and-white.
    On a side note, I figured out how to configure 1964video to emulate the motion-blur and occlusion effects in majora's mask. harder than you think!

Any combination of settings seems to produce this problem if you use any BLOOM or HDR shader.
    The problem begins after the beginning of the game when link falls and is in the room with the spot-lights on him.
    Anyways, this is on both (U) and (E) versions of the game. Any ideas?

This really sucks because I love this plugin and love shaders and want them both to work. I can't get motion blur effects to work in 6.1.3.
    Last edited by Cooltad; July 7th, 2011 at 03:09.

Inside of the mind
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello community! I'm using this pluging with Majoras Mask and this textures pack http://www.emutalk.net/threads/51244...-Majora-s-Mask. It works with glide, but it runs very slow in some areas, so I tried this plugin but when I tried to change to fullscreen, I get this issue:

Also, I need to install a specific version of Directx? With Plugins like Glide or Jabo it doesn't crash when I change from window to fullscreen.
    Any help is welcome (:

Emulator:
    Already tested with Project64 1.6,1.7 and 1964 ver0.9.9

Netbook Specs:
    4GB Ram
    Dual Core T4400 2.2GHz
    GM45 Integrated chipset (It doesn't have dedicated video memory)

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    For anyone interested I will now be working on this at https://github.com/death-droid/Rice-Video , Please note ill be dropping all support for DirectX 8 and OpenGL in my version for the sake of simplicity and less work on my part, that and I can't really be stuffed having the DirectX 8 SDK lying around on my computer
    If you appreciate some of the work I do, all donations are greatly appreciated

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon 7770 GHz edition, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As of now, I can't think of a game that works better with rice than with others video plugins (glide or jabo).
    I only use rice on my android device :s (Mupen64plus AE), and it's probably the opengl version.

Also there are so many version of the rice plugin around that it confuses me.

So are you targeting specific issues, maybe specific games?
    Can you tell us a little more?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As of now, I can't think of a game that works better with rice than with others video plugins (glide or jabo).
    I've always had weird issues with Glide, I'm doing this more as a side project to my other projects than anything.
    I only use rice on my android device :s (Mupen64plus AE), and it's probably the opengl version.
    It's actually more likely to be running OpenGL ES then anything

Also there are so many version of the rice plugin around that it confuses me.
    There really arent that many... theres the original RiceVideo, then there's mudlord's (Which most if not all of the newer rice plugins are based off), then theres 1964Video(Which is pretty much getting renamed back to rice video in my new project and being worked on)

So are you targeting specific issues, maybe specific games?
    Can you tell us a little more?
    No not really, I kind of work on things as they come along

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon 7770 GHz edition, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death--droid View Post
    There really arent that many... theres the original RiceVideo, then there's mudlord's (Which most if not all of the newer rice plugins are based off), then theres 1964Video(Which is pretty much getting renamed back to rice video in my new project and being worked on)
    Yep, but there are many 1964Video plugin (the one from 1964 1.2, the original one, the directx8 one, the directx9 one, and so on).

edit : and there is an other rice plugin (6.0 beta 11, 6.1.4 and 6.1.8 if I remember correctly).
    Last edited by DETOMINE; October 8th, 2012 at 11:12.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rice Video 6.1.8 is rather old and outdated and shouldnt be used.
    I really can't see whats so confusing about it. 1964Video are all forks off the original Rice Video source code, the latest one was a move back to DIrectX 8 mainly because i was to lazy to fix the problems happening with DirectX9 then anything. I would, in the scheme of things consider it a down grade from my DirectX9 versions, thats where I can see it becoming a bit confusing.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't mean to be rude sorry
    Anyway it's good to see an actively developed plugin.
    Will you provide in the future a compiled dll file?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DETOMINE View Post
    I didn't mean to be rude sorry
    Anyway it's good to see an actively developed plugin.
    Will you provide in the future a compiled dll file?
    It's all good, I understand what you were getting at.
    I will be providing a compiled version of the DLL once ive made a significant change or fix.

EDIT:
    At the moment I'm mainly just cutting out things that are no longer required to be done. Like using small textures only really isn't a function that is even needed at all anymore, so that's now removed.
    Last edited by death--droid; October 9th, 2012 at 14:28.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast