Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by microdev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac
    HOLY CRAP I GOT IT TO WORK!

What I did was go to the older version of the plugin, that is Aristotle's Mudlord & Rice Video. That didn't work - it said I was missing msvcrtd.dll, so I checked the post again. It said I needed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 so I got that, but it still said the DLL was missing. So I got the DLL and even though I wasn't getting the error anymore, the plugin wasn't listed... HOWEVER, 1964video WAS listed!

So it looks like you need Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 and/or msvcrtd.dll to use this plugin. You might want to mention that in the OP. ;P
    Great! I'll do but please give me some background information: What did you do to cause the error? Did you as well change from DirectX10 to DirectX11? Under which DirectX version did it run without this library?
    Oh, sorry for not replying - I didn't have email notification on.

My issue was different from other, it actaully happened on XP SP3 out of the box. HOWEVER I DO use a slimmed-down "home-made" version of XP if that makes any difference (I DO have 2 license keys though!).

Note that it turns out that Aristotle's Mudlord & Rice Video did end up working and being listed - no idea why it wasn't at first (maybe I'm just blind?)
    EmuTalk.net's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (that's a kuudere-tsundere hybrid; from left to right is the outer "layer" to inner "layer")

N64 Artist
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone is doing fine and is having a happy holiday season!

Take care,
    Jay
    Any activity becomes an art when the doer cares about doing it the best he can.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks, you too buddy. LTNS. How are you doing?

N64 Artist
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks, I'm good.

I've started messing with Body Harvest again. I hope the issues can be worked out. Zil has said he will be looking to it!

How are you nowadays?

Jay
    Any activity becomes an art when the doer cares about doing it the best he can.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good. Thx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good old granpa comes with a bug that was bothering this plugin since 2005. This is Perfect Dark PAL (NTSC works fine).

Emulator Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    BTW, the current solution (1964Video.sln) in the 1964Video section of the SVN is trying to load the wrong project name.

It's trying "Video 7" (Video 7.10.vcproj) should be "1964Video" (1964Video.vcproj)

The two files needing to be changed are "1964Video.sln" and "1964Video.suo"

P.S: In a few months I'll be doing a full port of the OpenGL portion of this project to DX64 and when done will commit any fixes (We have some not from Rice.) back to the project. I'll also be updating DX64's audio to Azimer's 0.55 WIP 1 which was his last public release. Someone should talk to him about incorporating his plug-in into the SVN.
    Last edited by Kreationz; January 20th, 2010 at 03:09. Reason: Added info on audio plans.

Florida, US, Earth, Milky Way galaxy, Universe A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if this bug is caused by my system or the plugin/emulator, or if it's been reported, so I'm posting about this bug. It happens at certain camera angles.

1964 emulator v. 0.9.9
    r35 of the 1964video plugin

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...tofan/bug2.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...tofan/bug1.jpg
    Add me! Steam:chaoszerox | Skype:cahoszerox | League of Legends:ChaosAnimeX

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    1964 emu version 0.9.9 (much better than 1.0 or 1.1)
    1964 video plugin community, Revision 67 (latest revision 73 is bugged)
    Nrage input with xinput rumble support added (Xbox 360 controller rumble)
    I'll update this sig later with some convenient downloads as my old ones were deleted, thanks mediafire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Chaoszerox I have a few problems like that not sure what causes it.
    Anyway If anyone want's I can post a version of 1964Video that doesn't store the plugin settings in the registry but in a CFG( Its from Rice Video Linux)
    Tho it hasn't really worked properly for me so it hasn't being committed to SVN yet.

EDIT:
    Committed the change to SVN i may post a new build soon.
    Last edited by death--droid; February 6th, 2010 at 00:51.
    If you appreciate some of the work I do, all donations are greatly appreciated

System Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz 8-core, RAM: 2 x 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 280x OC, System Drive: 120gb Samsung Evo SSD

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm having a few problems running Paper Mario. At certain times the frame rate drops to 0 for a while, like when you are at the fortune teller's house. Also, I got this strange screen when I leveled up.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast