What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Texture Name

HylianEagle

So, I posted about some errors I had with Djipi's Celda pack and I fixed most of them by editing or replacing the textures that were giving me problems. That being said I had decided to replace the logo with the one from federelli's pack. It works but it doesn't quite fit with the cell shading. I did find out what the problem is though:

Oe0fc.jpg

As you can see, djipi's logo is shorter than the original and must use less texture files because there is a piece of the original logo where I drew the circle. In order to fix this I'm pretty sure I just need to replace the original texture for the tip of the sword with a transparent one to get rid of that piece. However, I can't find what that texture is. Can anyone help me with this? I just need the name of the texture.

Thanks

Kupfel

jesus christ ... how can the tip of the sword in the LOGO annoy you so much? hit start and play the game ! :whistling

OP
H

HylianEagle

I said the same thing to be honest but, if it's an easy fix like making a transparent file...

Then again, if no one knows I'll just deal with it because there are no other logo's that fit from other packs.

ctatumt

Ha! Thats funny cause his old pack did that for me also so I just dumped the logo and played with my monitors settings so i could see the almost transparent textures and then i finally found it and made it transparent. I deleted the pack since then so i have no idea what the name of the texture was but you can do it. Glad there's more than one wierdo perfectionist on here ;)

microdev

I said the same thing to be honest but, if it's an easy fix like making a transparent file...

Then again, if no one knows I'll just deal with it because there are no other logo's that fit from other packs.

just label the textures and you will identify the right texture by it's id. You could do it by hand or more easy by using HighResEaser (you'll find it in the Stickies)