What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Celda Errors

HylianEagle

I just installed the Djipi Celda Pack and I really like it but there are some issues. First of all I use Glide 64 as my main video plugin as Rice has an error where there are weird edges on the screen. Anyway my main issues are

1) The magic meter doesn't quite load right. For some odd reason the green meter part (that moves when you use or get magic) isn't quite lined up with the frame.

2) The world map in the subscreen has a lined grid over it.

And a less important issue...

The logo doesn't load right either in the intro, there seems to be a piece from the tip of the sword right next to the actual tip.

Any suggestions?

OP
H

HylianEagle

Well I'm downloading 1.2 now, hope it works. As for rice 6.1.8, I tried it but it crashes when loading hires textures, at least in OOT. I'll try with the 1.2 version.

OP
H

HylianEagle

No dice.

The 1.2 version changed nothing, though it is the US version, I'll try the Eu version to see but I don't think it will change anything.

Any other suggestions, such as settings or something?

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Don't use 'Tile textures' option.
Use 'Alternative CRC calculation' for Djipi's pack.
Other options are harmless.

OP
H

HylianEagle

Well I've tried toying with all the settings but I used Imgur to upload my images so here you go:

Oe0fc.jpg

52NGG.jpg

gTqjD.jpg

EwDgS.jpg

RmC7n.jpg

Thanks for all the help so far by the way. I'm sure it's a setting somewhere so I uploaded screens of my settings as well.

Last edited:
OP
H

HylianEagle

I've been tweaking settings for a while now with no luck whatsoever. Are there any other plugins I could try (other than glide or rice because I have both and for me glide is way better)?

KoolSmoky

I just installed the Djipi Celda Pack and I really like it but there are some issues. First of all I use Glide 64 as my main video plugin as Rice has an error where there are weird edges on the screen. Anyway my main issues are

1) The magic meter doesn't quite load right. For some odd reason the green meter part (that moves when you use or get magic) isn't quite lined up with the frame.

2) The world map in the subscreen has a lined grid over it.

And a less important issue...

The logo doesn't load right either in the intro, there seems to be a piece from the tip of the sword right next to the actual tip.

Any suggestions?

The 'issues' you have mentioned happens to both Rice and Glide64. Which suggests that it is exactly how the textures are meant to be shown. However, the piece from the tip of the sword is showing the original texture. The hires texture for it is missing in the texture pack.

-KoolSmoky

OP
H

HylianEagle

I thought that the Celda mod was 100% complete, and I'm pretty sure I downloaded the right one as I downloaded the one from Emarian's sig. Are there issues with that version?

OP
H

HylianEagle

Well I fixed the issue, sort of. I ended up replacing the heart, magic meter, and logo textures with those of some other packs. I used the hearts and logo of Federelli's pack and the magic meter from Zeth's Twilight Princess pack. As for the map, it's not a big deal so I think I'll leave it.

I don't know if I can or not, but if someone wants the edited pack I will post it (only if it's not a violation of license though).

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
I use mudlord's Rice 6.1.4, are you using windows vista perhaps? there are some firewalls built-in to Vista components to disallow modifications to most programs allowed on XP.

OP
H

HylianEagle

I do use vista but I'm not sure which ports and programs I would need to unblock though. It's fine though because with the modifications I made the pack is perfect.