What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Problem with OOT Lens of truth Celda

devilmaycryDBT

in the well and shadow temple, the eye of truth won't work properly, it won't let you see through walls etc.
any way to fix this?
Can someone please help? Im sorry t o bug, but at this state i can't beat Shadow Temple. Im using rice 6.1.4 project64

Also i checked the "Treasure Game" in castle town to see if the lens would work, and still no.

Im almost positive this is a setting issue.
please help if possible
ALSO Lens of truth works on SEEING INVISIBLE CHESTS
it just cant "show false walls" like seeing false walls and chests (Inside the chests at the Chest game)
thanks

Last edited:

Terranigma

What's the error with Glide? A common mistake is that people don't put the wrapper into the emulator directory, or just plain don't know about the wrapper.