What's new

Hacking Cruis'N World can it be done?

GingerbreadMan

"bite my crunchy brown ass!"
Hi everyone

As you may tell, i am a noob to these here forums...
So please forgive me if this is in the wrong catagory

I just wanted to know, if it was possible to hack some of the grapics in crusN world?

there is a specific thing i want the game to do..

you see, the game allows you to drift sideways around corners by simply pressing B and turning whilst holding down A

drift.gif

all i want to do is add smoke, so that when im holding a long drift, smoke is constantly gushing out..

now, it may seem difficult, but the game allready has smoke.
For example, when you go to take off from a stand still, smoke comes out the back just like a burn out!

smoket.gif

would it be possible with sum sort of hacking program to extract that same smoke, and copy the smoke animation to the action of, when B is pressed whilst holding A, that smoke animation is displayed, and looped so the smoke would be gushing out the back of the car every time i do a long drift? or every time i hit that specific button combination.

I believe this game has alot of potential, its just that the graphics are really crap!

can one of you smart genius out there modify this game so that smoke comes out the back when you drift? or edit the wheel textures so they apear to have 18inc 5 spoke mags?

Or add bodykits to the cars or sumthing... is this possible?

Its somthing to certainly think about anyway, cruisin world is a awsome game, i can drift without stopping nearly every stage! its just too bad that there is no real smoke effects :(
Anyway thanks for reading, u can delete my post if u think its a waste of time...just want people to here me out..

Last edited: