What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Djipi FINAL CELL MOD 2009 for Zelda OOT

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
:nuke: AFTER 5 YEARS OF WORK :nuke:​

I would like to thanks everybody here for your critisism , your help , your support.
I really would like to thanks particulary , Mollymut , MDtauk , Kman , Emarian , Emufan , and many others for giving me time , and most of them give me new friend.

The pack has not background. NOBODY must try to modify the pack .
You can make some addon for it but do not distribute your work with mine please.

The Pack included Emarian Work for english game . Good work to him and credit to him too.
HERE'S SOME SHOTS OF THE FINAL CELL PACK 2009 :

HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE FINAL CELL PACK 2009 :

Download OOT 2009:https://emulationking.com/djipis-2009-cellshade-ocarina-time-texture-pack/

Emulation64/Textures Archive

Last edited by a moderator:

mode7

Let me be the first to congratulate you for this!
You've put a lot of hard work into this and been a great inspiration for me and I also think for others here.

This is a outstanding project in terms of completeness and professionality - but I guess you already know that ;)

Datadayne

Wow 5 years, the hard work paid off. This is great Djipi, truly amazing work. Downloading and testing right away.

Railroads

Wow, thats really amazing, downloading right now!!!!!!

PS: If somebody wants to use the pack with master quest I can do it for you.

DanTDT

Sign in to thank for your hard work, Djipi. I waited your final pack for a very long time and finally it had been released. :)

PS: If somebody wants to use the pack with master quest I can do it for you.
Thank you very much if you do this

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Congratulations Djipi, it looks fantastic. I'm gonna try it right away. I didn't expect to get a thanks from you, that feels great:D Well, 5 years, wow. This took a lot of your time, and you should be proud of yourself. Your devotion to the project has been incredible, and touching even, because this is a game that means a lot to me. I can't WAIT to try it, it's gonna be great!

Again, congratulations, and thank you so much for all your hard work!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Emarian

C++ Addict
Beautiful. :)

Just beautiful.

Djipi, thank you. Thank you so much.

Are there any hi-res background textures by a different artist?

Emarian

C++ Addict
Just letting everyone know that I'll mirror this pack in my signature ASAP. Expect a link tomorrow. :)

MegaUpload is really slow.

Jupiter

Just a Jupi.
"Download limit exceeded" T____T

Edit:
After noticing that I get this error on every Megaupload link I ever click in Firefox, I tried it in IE on a whim. Currently downloading~ :D

Last edited:

kingfire

350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

applause16bfa.gif

Amazing work, 5 years of hard work, you're one of millions, finally my fav game of all the time is completely retextured in high resolution! awesome!

Let's celebrate!:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Emarian

C++ Addict
You have accidentally attributed some of mdtauk's work and mollymutt's work to me.

22 - Emarian Work\Actions
22 - Emarian Work\Locations

Everything in those two folders are mdtauk's work, and most work in 22 - Emarian Work\Main Menu was done by mollymutt, with me doing about half of it. The Menu Letters was done by ctatumt.

The rest was done by me.

Last edited:

Trucmuche

Félicitation Djipi, je suis les progrès de votre projet depuis des années sur ce forum, et je prend désormais la peine de m'y inscrire pour vous faire part de mon admiration pour le travail de longue haleine que vous avez fournit.
Un travail d'artiste pour un jeu qui lui-même a fait réaliser à des générations de joueurs que le jeu vidéo pouvait prétendre d'une certaine manière au rang d'art.

D'ailleurs, ne serait-il pas intéressant de faire une sorte d' "opération de com" à la hauteur de la tâche pour faire parler de votre pack ?
Notamment en communiquant ce mod à des sites reconnus du genre de j*uvideo.com, g*mekult ou j*uxfrance ?
Je laisse cela à votre appréciation.

Et encore bravo.

CYB3RTR0N

Djipi you missed a texture the blue bottle.
here is the one i did.
THELEGENDOFZELDAFC03D1C903_all.png

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#FC03D1C9#0#3_all

Last edited:

PharaohsVizier

Congrats! Too bad I beat it with your old version already. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to play again. :) OoT is such a timeless classic. Thanks for your dedication Djipi!

EDIT: Ugg the marketplace is still not loading for me. Can anyone tell me what version of the rom they are using that lets them view everything in the pack?

Last edited:

Mollymutt

Wow, has it been 5 years already? Thanks a lot for the mention, I really appreciate it. As I said before, you were the biggest inspiration for getting into texturing in the first place. Congrats man, you deserve it. BTW, how's your other project going?

Alakazoo

So downloading this right now! that makes up for a shitty day at6 work... what do I say, the shittiests of shittiests day playing shitty old Oot.

Thanks Djipi, t'es le meilleur.

report back when tried.