What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Djipi FINAL CELL MOD 2009 for Zelda OOT

SuperH

Noobish
Can someone link me to a Version of OOT that will work with this texture pack? i know its against the rules do ask for a ROM but i relay want to play this :(

And also, is the Pack im downloading from the OP a Zip file? if so, how and where do i extract it?

totatola

Insane... I feel G O O D
Djipi, you are a hero!

Congratulations for finishing the project, and TRUUUUUULY thanks for providing this piece of sin, I really appreciate your work, and I'm sure that so does everyone else. Cheers!

Can someone link me to a Version of OOT that will work with this texture pack? i know its against the rules do ask for a ROM but i relay want to play this

And also, is the Pack im downloading from the OP a Zip file? if so, how and where do i extract it?

I think you need the european version of the rom, when I tried to use the texture pack with the US version some textures seemed not to be loaded. Try searching in google something like "legend of zelda, the (e).

Extract the files (with winrar, winzip, 7zip, or other extractors) in the following directory:

(...)\(project 64 directory)\Plugin\hires_texture\The Legend of Zelda

You need Mudlord's Rice Video plugin or Glide64 Napalm plugin to load them in case you didn't know. In Glide64 Napalm, change from "do not use" to "rice format" in the "texture enhancement" tab, and in Rice, check "load hi-res textures if available" also in "texture enhancement" tab.

Randy

3010sx2.jpg

I see what you did there. ;)

ftplzp.jpg

Amazing work! Really, really a big "thank you", Djip. You gave me another reason to pick up the controller again and play through OoT for the fourth time. (1x N64, 2x GC and now a cellshaded tour on PC). :)

DanTDT

the dx9 version still supports only 4x (as far as I know). I just thought he was using it because of the shaders.
Yeah, eveything work with 6.14 rice video, but i like shader vey much : (

Emarian

C++ Addict
Updated version has been included in my signature (missing textures and some compatibility fixes), along with my fonts.

Kupfel

I finally had some time to play for a while. The pack is so damn awesome !! :party:

Is it normal that particle effects are still really really pixelated? like water splashes when walking through water or the effects when hitting a monster or the shining light when opening a treasure chest? those look pretty bad. Is there maybe a setting that can change that?

I'm using Glide 64 Napalm 1.2.2 on 1964 v1.1 emulator btw.

Rice 6.1.4. doesn't seem to work for me ... it works perfectly well in window mode but as soon as i go fullscreen the whole image has a red tint all over it and like lines around the sides.. anyone know what that's about? looks sort of interesting though ... gives the game an appearance like in "The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past" when using the mirror when everything looks dead and brown xD

cerebus5

Djipi, been playing this one for a while now. It is absolutely stunning! You should really be congratulated for this. The amount of detail you put into each individual texture is just astounding.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks all^^ really thanks^^

And for Randy : You use the previous pack and not the Final ^^ in the final pack , link is blond^^

PharaohsVizier , your video is stunning^^ great work

ctatumt

Wow hey this is really awesome! Ha and my name is on one of the folders in the pack! Thanks for that btw. I hopin maybe someone could post some pics of there settings for either rice or glide. I've been messing around with setting too much I think and I'm not sure what I was doin. So if someone has the pack working right maybe you could do that for me as well as I'm sure it would many others too.

Thanks again Djipi for all you time and effort on this.

Mollymutt

Cool, I just noticed that my market textures are still in the new pack. They don't quite tile perfectly. If you don't mind Djipi, I'll piece them together, and get them to fit right.

the falz

this looks so awesome, its been in the making 5 years!, but I got a problem.

When I try to load a zelda rom with the "hi-res textures if avaliable " option ticked it doesn't even open the rom! it crashes every time :(

hmm, do you need the zelda European rom, does the US version not work?

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
yeah mollymut you can try for the market place but if someone try do redo only one background , i think the same people would try to redone all background to keep the same style^^

Alakazoo

After few dungeons (now in water temple) I'm not sure about people's eyes... they look rather lifeless...

insane pack none the less, djipi, bravo.

fernan1234

After few dungeons (now in water temple) I'm not sure about people's eyes... they look rather lifeless...

insane pack none the less, djipi, bravo.

Yeah, I thought the same when I saw some WIP pics on the previous topic. I also think that Adult Link's eyebrows are too light.

mavhun

Hello guys, I'm new around here but I couldn't help signing up just to thank Djipi for this wonderful work... OOT is probably the game I played most in my life. Amazing Job!

Since I'm here, I'd like to ask someone if this image is looking how it was supposed to:

6st02c.jpg

I downloaded the pack from the link in the first page of this topic and then the one in Emarian's signature, but both of then looks this way, besides, I've tried using Rice Video 6.1.1beta10 and mudlord's rice 6.1.4 under 1964, muen 64 and Project 64 1.6 and 1.7.0.49 and, in all cases, i had this error. if I use the normal version some textures, like the torches in the castle bridge, look static. If I use de DX9 version the fonts look messed up.

Could anyone help me? I tried with Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!] and Legend_of_Zelda,_The_-_Ocarina_of_Time_(E)_(M3)_(V1.0)_[!], and enabled Full TMEM Emulation...

thanks ;)