What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Rampage World Tour

Kazangwa

Hopefully this isn't the wrong forum (I'm not aware of a retexture request forum), but has anyone tried tackling Rampage World Tour?

Jupiter

Just a Jupi.
Requests don't generally work out too well unless the person making the request is already working on the project and has shown some work they've accomplished on it.

OP
Kazangwa

Kazangwa

I wasn't requesting it, i guess my title was misleading. I was wondering if anyone ever tried that you knew of

Toasty

Sony battery
To my knowledge the game hasn't been retextured. You can find a fairly good compilation of texture pack projects in this thread.

@Other responses: As long as it's a request and not a demand, what's the problem? It's not like requests are currently drowning out more worthwhile threads...

Jupiter

Just a Jupi.
I wasn't saying that there was a problem, I was saying that requests are more likely to be responded to positively when the request is for assistance to a project that is already being worked on. This point is somewhat lessened when weighed against the topic creator's response, however.

mode7

Rampage World Tour is a 2D game. It consists of tiles rather than textures.
It might be possible to do it but tiles are a lot harder to do than textures.
The game was quite boring anyway....

OP
Kazangwa

Kazangwa

Rampage World Tour is a 2D game. It consists of tiles rather than textures.
It might be possible to do it but tiles are a lot harder to do than textures.
The game was quite boring anyway....

I suppose it was just entertaining in arcades because I was young.