EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How come they don't make Project64 online work with Netplay?

I've tried to use Project64k to play online but it doesn't work. Not really the software's fault, its my dialup that makes it lag big time. But lately I've been playing online with ZBattle and I'm experiencing little to no lag. The games play flawlessly except for the occasional mess up which really does not impede gameplay in the least bit... It runs as smooth as it would if I was playing it alone...

and how come Conker's Bad Fur Day Desyncs with Project64k when I try to play it online? How do I fix that?

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosOfSparta View Post
    and how come Conker's Bad Fur Day Desyncs with Project64k when I try to play it online? How do I fix that?
    You can't really. If it desyncs, it desyncs. End of story. Blame Kaillera, its design, and the way it was implemented into Project64 (not to mention that the core is from PJ64 1.4, so I'm not at all surprised if that in itself contributes to the desyncing issues).

Perhaps a faster connection helps. It should, but you never know when "Kaillera" is is uttered in the same post.
    Last edited by Agozer; May 24th, 2009 at 11:35.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed