What's new

List of PJ64 Problems I need solutions to.

KratosOfSparta

1. Conker's Bad Fur Day: Aside from this problem, the game runs perfectly. But the problem I am experiencing occurs during the multiplayer mode, while playing Beach, Total War and Colors. When I try to use the Bazooka, the screen goes black, and nothing but the green aiming mechanism is visible. I can still fire the Bazooka, but am akin to a drunk man with a Bazooka, firing it blindly at anything... One other thing I should note, during the level with Private Rodent in the story mode, when I have to shoot out the locks with the Bazooka, I can use it perfectly...

2. Star Wars Rogue Squadron - This game just doesn't even start up for me.

3. Knockout Kings 2000 - The game runs too slow

4. Ready 2 Rumble Round 2 - The game constantly freezes in the arcade mode after I am done with a match.

Any ways that I can fix these problems? I'm not too worried about KK 2000 or Rogue Squadron, but I would like to have R2R Round 2 and CBFD fixed.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Please read the GameFAQ provide with Project64. It's not just filler, you know. As for Rogue Squadron, forget it. It's not playable in any way.

Also, your computer specs would probably be good to know.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Put it in the Plugins folder, and select it as the active plugin via Options --> Settings --> Plugins. Although, if your graphics hardware is up to it, I'd recommend Glide64 over Rice's any day.