What's new

need help with ACCESS VIOLATION

every game i play this stupid thing comes up and even if i restart the emulator it still comes again
023510.jpg

i need a easy answer i don't like long steps

i hope any1 help me out...........:(

!REVENGE!

Yeah, I'd think it be easier to printscreen and paste/save on mspaint than use a screen recorder...

And qshadow: specs means post your computer specs, as in your RAM, your video card, CPU etc.

!REVENGE!

? You push a button, open mspaint, paste, select the "select" tool, select the approximate area where that error dialog box is, copy or cut the selection, press Alt+E and change the resolution to 1x1, paste and save bmp, upload. Takes maybe 20 seconds. I assume you have to select the area on your screen with your screen recorder too, so if you ain't too lazy to do that, I don't see how you can't use printscreen like everyone else.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Or, you know, just press Alt + PrintScreen to capture just the current active window/dialog box/message window. And don't you dare save the end result as bmp.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Yes, but AFAIK, it takes a screenshot of the game, and not any message windows or the like.

OP
Q

q8shadowq8

Banned
here u go....
161244.jpg

161255.jpg

and i used direct3D6 i do hav 8 but if i use it the stupid violation will come again..............
161326.jpg