What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Completed Zelda Project?

Changeling

Has anyone compiled textures from everyone's work and made an almost complete Ocarina retexture job?

Because it seems to me all these people start working on it, complete the first levels, like Kokiri Forest, Deku Tree, Hyrule Castle, then stop.

It would be cool if these artists would just work together...then we might actually have a complete one.

If so, could someone contact me through email or AIM? If you do you will earn some good karma. ;)

AIM-cleaver2787
[email protected]

edit: I know about the cell shaded one. I'm not interested in a cartoony version of Zelda. That's why I liked Ocarina.

cerebus5

Djipi's realistic pack got pretty well completed I think. I have it combined with Federelli's and the community pack.

death--droid

Federelli's , Dijipi's and Xenobonds got were quite well completed.
But now you are unable to get Xenobonds at all

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
I had originally contributed to Federelli's pack. After a while there was very little activity, so I decided to continue where he left off. My pack was comprised of my work and then contributors from Federelli's (mostly the Text/HUD work)

ctatumt

I really never noticed the diffrence beetween Xenobond and Federelli's pack

Yeah Xenobond's pack is much more complete than federelli's and also better quality work too imho. But since Xenobond doesn't want his pack distributed, which we should all respect, pretty much narrows it down to djipi's cellda pack and federelli's pack. Also mode7's pack is coming along very nicely. should check that one out too. Guess it just depends on what style you like better.

cerebus5

But that's djipi's cel shaded pack - he's talking about the realistic hi res one :)
Changeling I uploaded Djipi/Federelli's work and sent you a PM.