What's new

Best Graphic Plugin for Zelda:MM?

mots

dumbass
Hey, I'm currently playing MM, but somehow I can't find a plugin that does everything I need:
  • support for rice-format hires-textures
  • FSAA
  • good framebuffer emulation (aristotle's plugin does somehow support framebuffer, but its slow as hell in fullscreen mode)
Is there any plugin that does all of these?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Glide64, don't know about FSAA - just force it through your video card drivers.

Toasty

Sony battery
It's been a few months since I did any N64 gaming but I could have sworn that FSAA worked fine when I forced it in the graphics drivers on the Glide64 plugin...

kayanat

Im looking for a laptop but it has a bad graphic card. do plugin ones work on laptops+ how much are they? the laptop im looking at has 128mb intel GMA 950 integrated graphics. i want to play games that look good but i have a budget to work to. ive read about plugin graphics cads for desktops but do they work on laptops? and what slot would they plug in?

Toasty

Sony battery
Starting your own thread is preferable to hijacking someone else's, but to answer your question, no you can't use a desktop graphics card on a laptop. If you're on a budget and must go with an integrated graphics card, you'll probably get a little more power out of one of Nvidia or ATI/AMD's chips. Intel is not known for great integrated graphics cards, but if you must go with Intel, prefer the X3100 or newer, as those chips actually support more of the features that they are supposed to.