What's new

Zelda OoT Problem

Carolina1789

I have almost completed the whole game with out any problems, but when I get to the first Ganondorf fight, the game frezes and I get this "Unhandled R4300i OpCode at: 801F3D38 tnie t1, 0c2D0 Stoping Emulation!" What is this and how do i get it to stop? Thanks

dragonflame2239

Also, just before the area of which it freezes, change the "Self-mod code method" under the advanced tab in settings to "Protect Memory".

DayOfBlackSun

Having same issue

Unhandled : R4300i Opcode:801F2208
Uknown: 05 06 02 D8 (Stopping Emulation)

Not the first time using emulations for Zelda, or any game for the matter.

I have successfully played the game WITH cheats on (not warp cheats, only item and health limits) up untill :

"After first entering the time realm, link becomes an adult. After listening to the prologues sheik requests that link goes to kakariko village to learn 'something new"

Everytime I enter kakariko village at night, or want to exit any time of day it gives me that error mentioned above.

Note I am using LEGEND OF ZELDA v1.0

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Don't enter the village at night. its in the Gamefaq as a potential issue.

Update the RDB with my latest unofficial one.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
This is weird. I never, EVER had any problems with Zelda OoT (or MM for that matter). I mean, the lens of truth has caused serious slowdowns for me before, but that was on a shit-ass video card.

Allnatural

This is weird. I never, EVER had any problems with Zelda OoT (or MM for that matter). I mean, the lens of truth has caused serious slowdowns for me before, but that was on a shit-ass video card.
There are some crashes that occur only under very specific circumstances.

mistermister

Hello I have another problem with Ocarina of Time, when I want to use hirestextures, project64 doesn't react and closes after some seconds and I don't know why. I am using Vista I don't even know if it is connected to that fact, but I would be very happy if somebody could help me, because I want to play hires-zelda :D
Please Help !!!

My Laptop: Intel Core2Duo T5250 1,50GHZ x2
Nvidia 8600M GS
2GBRam
Vista Home Premium

Last edited:

mistermister

I now use the new aristotle's mudlod & rice video plugin but I still have the same problem first the rom is loading, then the nintendo logo comes but then the project64 doesn't react and closes again...

Pyromanik

Could be an issue with the texture pack more than the emulator or plugin.
Perhaps try a different texture pack?

mistermister

yes now I tried different texture packs, but I still have the problem... I think I do something wrong but I don't know what...