What's new

Zelda OOT Hi Resolution!!!!

russ_612

Alright, so I'm sure you all know of the kman and federellis hi res texture pack. I mean, come on... if we're going to go as far as playing this game on our pc's, we might as well take advantage of that. xD

Mkay, so... as far as I know, this hi res pack has gone unfinished for some time. Am I correct with this? I found the most recent pack that I could come across, and I found it quite annoying having half the items, texts, spiritual stones, and misc other things being in low resolution. So, thinking there was no further finished pack, I took it on myself to continue the fun of retexturing this game.

I've put a few hours forth to this, and I've got it all saved in a pack. If anyone is interested in my new compilation, throw me a line, and I'll get it to whoever wants it. I could put it on on Rapidshare if enough people want it.

So yeah. I love this game, and anyone else who has good tase, loves this game. =) I played it as a kid, and now it's in HIGH RESOLUTION! What's not to like?

Drop me a line.

Happy gaming!

OP
R

russ_612

Oh, yeah... I was looking for the section for hi res packs, but I guess I didn't look long enough. Sorry.

But anyways, yeah I've got a few screen shots. Mainly, what I've changed have been in the menus. And if you're like me, you're in the menus ALL the time. It's just ugly to look at those low res textures mixed with high. So, I fixed it.

I compressed into a RAR a couple comparison screen shots and uploaded them to my rapidshare.

Here's the link, if anyone is interested. =)

http://rapidshare.com/files/204727685/screenshots.rar