What's new

Huh... so what's goin on?

Remote

You should say the same sentence in swedish and it makes more sense, 23 but still looks lite seventeen ;-)

flinto

I think N64 emulation is well over due some exciting news. My interest is now on Wii64 (Wii port of Mupen64) it seems to be the most active n64 emulator at the moment, and making good progress, search for emulatemii for news, a release likely in the next few months IMO.

icepir8

I think N64 emulation is well over due some exciting news. My interest is now on Wii64 (Wii port of Mupen64) it seems to be the most active n64 emulator at the moment, and making good progress, search for emulatemii for news, a release likely in the next few months IMO.

Slougi,:bouncy: tell him the exciting news!

icepir8

I guess Slougi wants me to tall it then.

TR64ogl plugin has gone open source and is now part of Mupen64Plus.

Exciting enough?

Slougi

Indeed it has, and that's very cool :) Now I just need to find time to port it :)

icepir8: I have military refresher training all of next week, so it'll be at least another week before I start on the port. Sorry about that.

BlueFalcon7

Woah! Hey guys!

So yeah, One day, I just quit bothering to post, and then I stopped lurking soon there after. I remember seeing Dolphin 64, and then Dolphin SVN, but I was too far gone to care. I have done a little fiddling of my own, but that's really it.

I registered when I was a Sophomore in High school and now I just finished freshmen of college.

Totally random, but I am glad I didn't go into Computer Science. I go to a University where the only degree programs offered are engineering degrees and science degrees, a tech school.

...so ...yeah, that's how I have been doing (for those of you that knew me.)

icepir8

Vamp!

lol

My girlfriend says if one more person ask her if I am her son, she is finding someone else.

h-e-l-l-o

The always bored guy
Last Login: 2003

Heh, I still remember spaming the forums with horribly broken english as "hellknight". Funnily enough, it was boards like this that took my english marks from 5 to 1 without ever learnng a single vocabulary through my books. I speak english fluently now but i couldn't name a single grammatical rule..heh. I remember emulation as being something completely new and fascinating to me. Playing zelda: Oot on my pc was just a mind-blowing experience because I never had the game and could only play it at a friends house. Ah, the memories!

Didn't really post much with this account but still, good to see so many old faces, hope everyone is doing well =)

zaba_3

so many good memories from this place :p can't really believe its only 5 years since I joined...feels more like a century tbh :D.But nice to see that some veterans are still lurking around, eventhough ET has became so quiet compared to glory days of the pasts :(

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Still can't believe it's 8 years since I registered on this version of the forum. Tack on another 1-2 years for the old forum and that is a hell of a long time. Makes me feel old. And I'm only 25 now!

And now it's 10+ years on this forum and I'm 28.

Fuck me, every time I revisit this place it's like a major nostalgia trip.

Cyberman

And again. I'm 30 this year. Jesus.
This reminds me of Hippies not trusting anyone over 30. Then when they got to 30. Interesting lesson in history. Erstwhile I guess no one can trust you now that you are 30! :D Cyb

Cyberman

Come to think of it, it does feel like a long long time since I joined...

Well Jaz (and I) was here before the 2001 Nov date (I forget what the place was called then) anyhow we were 'rolled' into the forum "automagically" when Martin finished the new emulation64. In fact I think the change over came with the current domain name.

If I remember correctly it was sometime in 1999 2000 Jaz was here? It was a long long time ago in a world FAR FAR away (now) :D

That was when NGEMU was playstationemu or something. They offed my account a while back (I hadn't been on for 3 years I think?)

That's when Qhimms was still relatively new... time flys weather you are having fun or not. :D

Cyb