What's new

Majora Mask flashROM bug???

nintendo64sim

When I start the ROM, is say this(is in french, traduce it): Echec de l'ouverture de la FlashRAM. I have to make a new game all time and i see that:
bugfe4.png

IS MAYOR RESIDENCE!!??!?!!?!?? I CANT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( HELP PLS

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Make sure that your ROM is good and you haven't changed the ROM settings for the game (best way to make sure is to download a new Project64.rdb file and overwrite the old one).

Last edited:

!REVENGE!

Hahaha, exact same thing happened to me back in 2006. It looks to me Pj64 is unable to render Majoras mask period. Use Mupen instead.

dragonflame2239

I didn't have a problem with Majora's Mask and PJ64 (except a few, but I worked them out on my own).

It has to be a problem with either the rom or the actual emulator (not PJ64). Did you try a re-install of the emulator from a site you didn't get it from? Also, re-download the rom from whatever site you can find that you haven't gotten from already also. If it happens again, I wouldn't know what to do.

Agozer

Yeah, Majora's mask should be perfectly fine and playable in Project64. Expect different kinds of problems if you ROM is bad, the ROM settings have been changed or if you try to play the game without an adequate video card.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
that bug "The starting in the mayors office bug" is cause by

1. Cheats being enabled when starting a new game.
2. A Corrupted rom.

XxmajoraxX

guys um, my project 64 crashed and i reinstalled it and now theres no sound how do i fix that my computer sound is working but not the game sound.

Agozer

Make sure that the sound volume is turned up in the Audio Plugin Configuration window.

Wow, thread hijack.

!REVENGE!

Forget what I said, Majoras Mask works for me with PJ64 now. Its the same ROM as on the previous comp so I have no idea what went wrong (no cheats enabled either) but I guess it must've been my old Nvidia Riva TNT2.

!REVENGE!

*scoffs* yeah thats what i'd think but i cant come up with anything else. i oughta get my old comp outta the garage and find out what went wrong, or we could wait for the OP and see if he tried any of our suggestions and got his ROM working.