What's new

Majora's Mask problem! HELP!

vincentm470

Okay, PJ64 1.6 for Windows XP. Alright, when the 3rd day ends in the beginning of the game i have to go fight the skull kid. Now i looked this up in walkthroughs and it says you have to shoot him with your bubble, when i do that he blocks them and says "thats not gonna help" and theres NOTHING else i can do. Any HELP?!?!? Im wondering if its just the emulator or ROM??!!

H

h4tred

Nothing is wrong with the emulator nor the ROM..........:plain:

OP
V

vincentm470

Should I just try another rom? Or are the majority of them basically the same? I have no idea why its doing this

dragonflame2239

As soon as he drops the Ocarina, you're supposed to use the Song of Time. The next time you confront Skull Kid will be the end of the game.

OP
V

vincentm470

I shoot the bubble and he says " thats not gonna help you, hee hee " so he wont drop it, I fully charged the bubble and everything, he just blocks it...

Phaze

Lurker
You're probably missing something important in Clock Town.

(I have not played that game in a LONG time so I don't remember what. I might play it again sometime)

dragonflame2239

If that's the case, that's what I'm thinking. Also, are you Z-Targeting him? I don't know if that has to do with anything, but I just started playing this recently myself, and when I went to confront him the first time, I Z-Targeted him, shot him with a bubble and he dropped it right away.

OP
V

vincentm470

Yep, I Z targeted him and everything. And ive been looking at walkthroughs and i have everything in clock town I need. I dont know what it could possibly be.