January 24th, 2009, 15:30
PCSX2 Playground svn626 - PS2 Emulator for Windows
Category: Playstation 2
Krakatos has posted a new version of the PS2 Emulator for Windows, heres whats new:
OK, time to do it once again. Once again, Vtlb only
Pcsx2 Playground beta release 626
Well, the big news is, Tri-ace games now go in-game, if the appropriate gamefix is selected. Don't expect them to be perfect, they are NOT. But they go in-game! Huge improvement. You may have to skip movies with Start, but hey they go in-game.
Be sure to delete the ini, as always!
- Tri-ace games now go in-game with the appropriate Gamefix selected. We're talking of Star Ocean 3, Valkyrie Profile 2, Radiata Stories
- More Fatal Frame 1 fixes
- More speed optimizations, varies strongly from game to game, some show no increase at all
- More code cleanups and optimizations
- Rogue galaxy no longer need the gamefix to work
- Changed default roundmodes, you will probably have to change advanced roundmodes a lot less in order for games to work
Still no vuskip....
Webmaster of DCEmu - The Homebrew and Gaming Network