What's new

Help ! i have Graphical Buggs alot latley

Flomox

Hello People, please help.

I am using PJ64 1.6 + Mudlords Rice Video 6.1.4

Now i am Playing Mariokart 64 with Kerbs High Texture Package.

Everything is very beautifull and i was so happy. But then it started.

While fighting Battles in Splitscreen i had ugly graphic issues. Terrain just dissapeart and appeart again. The Menu is bugged. Some Buttons are half new-texture half old texture. Its Laaaging.

And i have no Clue why. Please help me !

OP
F

Flomox

I have just reinstalled the whole thing so i have standard Setups.

Didnt help.

Everything works fine BUT when i play splitscreen and i see my mate it starts to laag and textures start to dissapear :(

IS THERE ANYBODY OUTTHERE ABLE TO PLAY MK64 WITH AN HIGHRES PACK IN SPLITSCREEN WITHOUT LAAG ?

OP
F

Flomox

i Just Checked. Without HighRes TexturePack its the Same Problem !!!! :(

Can Anybody help ?

My System Specs :
Dual Core 3800 , Gforce 8800GT , 2GB ram

OP
F

Flomox

I have an stupid problem which makes me go Creazy.

I am using PJ64 + Murdlocs Rice Video Plugin 6.1.4

Mariokart works perfectly nice and everything when i am driving alone.

but when it comes to SplitScreen problems start. Whenever i get close to the Mate i am playing with the Graphics are getting bugged , they laag and textures are missing. ( No metter if playing with high_res or normal ROM without new textures ).

Could you just start your MK64 in twoplayer battle mod on Skyscraper and then drive with one of the cars to the other ( in splitscreen ) and hop arround it ?

If you _dont_ get any graphical buggs. PLease tell me the complete exact Configuration of your Emulator / system.

OP
F

Flomox

Does Really nobody know how to configure my system so i can play splitscreen stable ???