What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Majora Mask + Rice = LAG!

Hikari

Hello guys. I just started playing Majora Mask, and I'm having a hard time with it. Before I was playing OoT and it was playing very nice.

I suppose it has something to do with motion blur, since my problem is the same of this guy, but the solution of changing plugin is not an option because I wanna use Hi Res textures.

Normally PJ64 runs smooth @ 60 VI/s, but at some times it goes to 36 or 18 VI/s, and after that scene it goes back to normal. On begining it happened during mask spinning, when Link falls and on first gameplay scenario. Now I was turned to deku guy and everytime when I try to shoot a buble it slows down again.

I'm using Mudlord Rice 6.1.4 with PJ64 1.7.49. I tried to go back to 1.6 but I only got a black screen. Using standard Jabo plugin everything was smooth, but with no Hi texture :(

I have a Q6600 @ 3200MHz, 3GB RAM, 7950GT, etc, hardware shouldn't be a problem for N64.

No idea on how to solve it?

PJ64 1.6 with original plugin works fine, but I'd like to play with Hi Res textures! :geek:

Last edited by a moderator: