What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

We need Beta testers and support!

Terranigma

Nice, good job guys. I'll be sure to download the newest version cause I couldn't get the last one to work properly.

death--droid

Terranigma if you're using project 64 for some odd reason the plugin crashes when loading textures.
So you have to use a alternative emulator.

OP
G

gitech

N64 Artist
IMHO, Work should be done to make sure it will work with PJ64 because it is an active emulator and PJ64 1.7 is being worked on ATM. ;)

BTW: Moral support and bug issues are best posted in the dev thread: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=46949&page=19

They will probably not be seen here.

Hey people, post! :party:

Later,
Jay

Last edited:

death--droid

Gaah there most be some problem within the code now it's stopped working with every single emulator for loading hi-res textures.

The crashing issue should be the number 1 priority.

Last edited:

death--droid

Nope.
Any of the texture enhancements made the emulators crash.

For me that is.
I had thew problem before i made code modifications.

EDIT:
I'm going to rewrite the texture size checking even tho i won't be able to test it out to make sure its working.

Last edited: