What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Iko-kun's Mario64 Hoshi no Kirby 3 complete retexturing

Iko-kun

This is my first retexturing project.
Here some screenshots:

More after the break in the spoiler:
  Spoiler:
immagine15i.jpg

immagine13.jpg

immagine12td.jpg

immagine11.jpg

immagine10nj.jpg

immagine8i.jpg

immagine7cm.jpg

immagine6vr.jpg

immagine5o.jpg

immagine4kt.jpg

immagine2dg.jpg

immagine1fy.jpg

immagine16.jpg

Is a bit "low res", but the textures are from a SNES game, so...
Now the game is 100% textured, but there are some things like the GUI and some effects that I've not modified.

the "trailer"

and the download link!
http://adf.ly/Km0Td

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I

Iko-kun

Thanks! I worked very hard on it.

I should also change the GUI, fonts and some special effects but it was a job too complicated for me.
On the other hand I've changed the final picture of the game

mode7

It's solid work the textures are well choosen and the layout is also ok. Still I don't see the point of putting lores graphics from a game which is not even in the mario series into Mario 64 - sounds somehow.....random

Anywhere don't be discouraged. Mario is a great game to learn retexturing. So keep on doing it as long as you whish!

OP
I

Iko-kun

Thanks to all :bouncy:

I'm glad that you all enjoyed it!

I made this texture pack even if the textures that I used was in low resolution, because I like very much that tileset (Kirby's Dreamland 3), and I wanted to see how it looks in 3d.
Mario 64 was perfect for this!

I spent a lot of time for the sky maps.

There are also some cameos of Kirby characters in the pack.