What's new

Glide 64 not showing custom textures/sprite

Ultimate Luigi

I am using Glide 64 so I can run a hi-res texture package & for some reason most of the texture and sprite are missing, I think most of it is because of the forced bilinear because my graphics card can only support linear. Is there any way to change this? (If that ain't the problem please tell me) :down:

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think UHLE2064 even supports Glide64. More importantly, why are you even using that emulator in the first place?

What kind of graphics card do you have anyway? Voodoo?

OP
U

Ultimate Luigi

Oh sh--

Oh crap WTF? this was supposed to be in the Project64 forum (I feel like so very much like an idiot :blush:). BTW I have a S3 KM400, which is an "ancient" graphics card by computer standards.

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
BTW I have a S3 KM400, which is an "ancient" graphics card by computer standards.
Which explains the problems you are having. Glide64 will never work with that "ancient" card, with or without hi-res texture packs.

You need at the very least a ATI Radeon 9600 or the Nvidia equivalent (or a Voodoo card, since the cards support Glide natively) to have any hopes of getting anything out of Glide64.

Last edited: