What's new

Blight's not showing up on newest version

hittingsmoke

I found Mupen64 v0.5 originally and it worked flawlessly other than my Xbox 360 controller triggers not working in Blight's plugin.

I set off to search for a fix and found the newest version of Mupen64Plus and installed the binary. Everything seems to work fine except that Blight's plugin is not listed under the input plugins. The only one is the basic plugin and it doesnt work at all with my controller.

I checked under "/usr/local/share/mupen64plus/plugins" and I do have a "blight_input.so" file as well as the config in it's directory. I even tried backing it up and copying the version of Blight's over from my working 0.5 version and it still wont show up. All the other plugins are shown on the config window except Blight's

*EDIT* Almost forgot, I'm running Ubuntu Hardy 8.04 and the lastest version of Mupen64Plus from http://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/

Tillin9

Mupen64Plus Dev.
This is a common issue since Blight doesn't use a gtk or Qt4 GUI.

sudo apt-get install libsdl-ttf2.0-0 (or the equivalent sdl_ttf package in 8.04 if its changed)

gen2brain

I have the same problem, but with not that simple solution, I compile occasionally latest code from svn and now blight input will not show up in input plugins, message is
Couldn't load plugin 'blight_input.so': /usr/share/games/mupen64plus/../../../games/lib/blight_input.so: undefined symbol: TTF_WasInit

I recompiled sdl-ttf and then mupen64plus again but still nothing...