What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Turok 2 Seed of Evil

Rewind

Turok 2 Seeds of Evil - High Resolution Textures (by Magnio)

ecrantitre.jpg

menuhw.jpg

http://www.dailymotion.pl/video/x8z5dl_turok-2-seeds-of-evil-hires-bande-a_videogames

Special thanks to BFrançois, HyperNono, Emulation64.Fr and the others members.

All textures found on the web or created by Filter Forge, if you are using the same, or if you want to use them, it's not important for me. If you don't like my pack, don't use it.

Magnio's Pack:

Download: Mediafire (Single archive)

Texture Archive Emulation64
This archive was supplied by [MENTION=110668]peter tron[/MENTION], thanks.

Magnio

Last edited by a moderator:

Datadayne

I always wanted to see this game retextured. Great job on this. I think that you did a good job keeping the textures dedicated to the original style.

gitech

N64 Artist
I see some of my LOD v1.1 textures here. Good thing I am redoing LOD now. You can use them, but I think the "gold platform" and "skull and cross bone" textures don't fit in. I even took that skull and cross bone texture from someone else's SM64 pack. It is not in CLOD v1.2. I am doing my own textures now. That is why it is taking so long.

Otherwise it looks ok. Great start and welcome to emutalk.

Later,
GITech

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Yes gitech, the gold texture of the Scorpion missile launcher is your texture of LOD, sorry but this texture was exactly what I searched...^^
I don't know how to make a hi-res texture, so I use in majority the filters of "Filter forge" and It's seem to be where the others takes their textures too....^^
Thanks at all, I'm happy to be there on Emutalk with you.

Last edited:
OP
Rewind

Rewind

Hello!

2 more screens...I'm working on the hybride's textures...More informations soon...^^

++

project6412008121116250he9.jpg

project6412008121116254oz6.jpg

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Hello!

This is a screen of the Aliens of Oblivion!

turok2seedsofev8pg1.jpg

And also the talisman's chamber...

turok2seedsofev13hn8.jpg

++

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Thanks Cerebus5!

I do my best, and you know, I've improved somes textures and they are more beautiful!;)

Soon I'll post a movie...^^

++

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Sorry Terranigma but there is no T-Rex is Turok 2...

But after the 2, I think I'll retexture the first Turok!;)