What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Turok 2 Seed of Evil

SuperSonic2K

Lord of the Flies
looks really impressive, this game was really good at pushing the limits of n64 hardware....... can't wait to see the finished product :)

Zenoth

ClassicGaming4Life
Oh... My... God

Oh... Mon... Dieu, incroyable! Bon travail! Très bien!

I'm having this reaction simply because Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, for me, was the very best game on the N64 (and yes I've played many others including Conker's, Ocarina of Time, Perfect Dark, 007, Star Fox, etc). I always wanted to see it ported to a new engine, but remaining the same (not turning into the blasphemy that the recent Turok on the XBOX360 and PS3 is, what a CRAPPY game, even Turok 3 which I hated a lot is a jewel in comparison).

Alas it was never done, but now I am contemplating the possibility that I'll simply play T2 all over again after all those years with new textures, and that for me means a lot. I thank you very much for doing that, you must be a fan of the Turok games to do that, or a fan of texturing and you wanted to try your talent on that game for no particular reason, but either way I'm certainly going to benefit from that work! I'm SO going to play it again.

By the way, do you think it would be possible to do that for the PC version of Turok 2? Because as much as I like the emulated version on Project64 I have controller issues (using XBOX controller, it's quite... different, to say the least), and the PC controls for first-person-shooters are simply perfect. If one day you could port your work for the PC version I would be ready to pay you for that via PayPal or something, I'm VERY serious by the way. Anyway, thanks a lot for that man, keep on rockin'.

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Thanks Zenoth!;)

I don't know if it's possible to port my pack for the PC version...

I love Turok, I'm a fan!:p
So I'll finish my pack at all cast!;)

The Primagen Boss is finished!
The Mother Boss is finished!

I'll create a trailer of my pack soon...;)

++

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Hello.

project6420090426232823.jpg

turok2seedsofev1.jpg

turok2seedsofev3.jpg

soulgates.jpg

cimetirel.jpg

labyrinth.jpg

lzardrouge.jpg

tarentule.jpg

shredder.jpg

prisonnier.jpg

rservedarmes.jpg

;)

Clements

I must say this is incredible work. Some of the best I've ever seen on these forums. Well done.

fernan1234

That's quite a compliment coming from Clements himself. And I have to agree, it's looking awesome. I'm a huge Turok 2 fan so I will be following this thread closely.

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Thanks Clements.;)

And also Fernan1234, thanks et I hope you will love my pack. :)

OP
Rewind

Rewind

The Mantids, in level 5 :

mantid1.jpg

mantid2.jpg

mantid3.jpg

nukey.jpg

The Firestorm's textures looks bad, I'll change them...

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
The Mantids, in level 5 :

The Firestorm's textures looks bad, I'll change them...
Except of the Firestorm textures it look really awesome and better than the textures of the PC version ever looked. Great work!