What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Turok 2 Seed of Evil

OP
Rewind

Rewind

Hello!

This is the first little movie of the game.

[video=dailymotion;13295457]http://www.dailymotion.com/Magnio/video/13295457[/video]

Last edited:
OP
Rewind

Rewind

Hello!

This is the raptor....
turok2seedsofev27nr3.jpg

++

Last edited:

mode7

Very good work, seems like your progress is very fast too.
I especially like the last shot and your work on the weapons
The Brick in the first two screens is too repetive you can see that it tiles heavily. You could try to remove the green stuff or make it spread more even throughout the texture.

OP
Rewind

Rewind

ReplayTy, I've not retextured the hands...^^,
And the texture of the Raptor is more for a lizard, like a gecko or other, so I'll change...;)

mode7, you can see in the last shots I've changed the brick texture. :p

Thanks for your comments.++

Last edited:

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
whoops ::blush::. I apologize, I haven't played Turok yet, but the retexture might give me a reason why

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Really great textures.
Sorry that I didn't posted your textures on ET, like you asked for in the eMail, I had a lot work to do.

ZackV93

Ah you are doing a great job of retexture-izing a game I love, I will be sure to download this when you are done, keep up the good work!