What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario 64 Nintend / Lord (PJ64 1.7)

RaulUchiha

Well now passing through this forum to show what my friend did Darwing Lord.

Lord Darwing who also participated in the project is texturising smash happened at the end of the draft NintenMod so we can go to enjoy a more complete change in this game.

Here I show them a video of this project:

Video:

* Would you like it?

If so let them link to download these textures.

Download

I hope it will be to their liking and they say that they seem.

----------------

---------------

PD: visit my post:

"Full Pack Smash Bros. Revolution RaulUchiha"

Greetings.... ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
I'm seeing what looks like "Google Images" textures. If you are going to go that route, at least fix the tiling issues.

I'd love to see what sort of improvements you come up with here, so keep on working!

bgn

Something interesting about this pack - some of the textures are showing up in Mario Kart 64, specifically Peach's Castle and the Chomp eyes.

elilev3

I need help please! I love this pack, I really do, it's like my favorite, but I don't know how to use textures packs with this plugin. I donated, and got Project 64 1.7, I have Jabo's Video 1.7, but I don't know how to apply the textures. Can someone give me detailed instructions?

mode7

I think you're on the wrong board. If you have donated, you can ask in the offical Project64 board how to use them.

fenix00

Super Mario 64 - Shindou Edition (J)

The work is very good but could be better in the rom "Super Mario 64 - Shindou Edition (J)" because this rom has RumblePack/vibration on the Joystick an is more funny.

Greetings.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
[MENTION=109899]sicilianogames[/MENTION]
This even if it were around would not be playable as it was made for the Jabo plugin that was never publicly released.

Most of these old packs have been lost to time our archive can be found at N64textures.com