What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Making Hi-res Textures...discusion thread

steftheserb

i am working on pokemon stadium two and there are alot of textures that are of thing made of marble so this tut is good as it shows how to put textures into the png and have it the same colour as what was originaly there

OP
G

gitech

N64 Artist
Did you study the mouse over drop-down menu illustrations and the actions in the history column I did in that last tut? Did you get anything out of it to help you see some of the keyboard shortcuts I use?

Ah, I did see your work. I will try to help you as I can with advice. Good job so far!

TTYL,
Jay

mode7

I've made a brick texture tutorial video. It's in flash format and fully annotated.
Check it out over at http://www.n64redux.com

preview.png

@gitech: Are you interested to port you tutorials over to n64redux?

OP
G

gitech

N64 Artist
Hi T-roy!

Everyone, meet Troy. He is my friends nephew.

So, what game are you thinking about working on?

Mode7, Sure! I have not been to n64redux lately. I'll check it out today! :) How's it going?

Jay

MC TC

Hey everyone,
I followed this forum for a while now and I have to admit, that you guys do great work in retexturing n64 games! The reason I decided to register here is that I would like to retexture the menus and icons in goldeneye. Problem is: I have no idea how to do that. I already played around with retexturing stuff and (with some help of your tutorials) I was able to do some simple ingame textures. For this reason I have some basic knowledge on how to dump and photoshop textures.
If it's not to hard to do for a starter like me, it would be nice, if someone of you could give me advices on how to learn doing high res icons and menus.
Right now I have a lot of other things to do, but in a month or so I would like to get started.
Thanks in advance.

Keits

visit n64Redux.com!
Great tutorials as always Gitech!
n64redux is always there for you, so feel free to upload your stuffs :D

thanks for your active support on it mode7 :)

OP
G

gitech

N64 Artist
Thanks keits!

Hi Mode7!

How's it going?

Sorry for being so absent. I can't promise I will be doing much, but no need to ignore everyone. :)

Bump for new guys: Start on page one! :)

mode7

Thanks keits!

Hi Mode7!

How's it going?

Sorry for being so absent. I can't promise I will be doing much, but no need to ignore everyone. :)

Bump for new guys: Start on page one! :)

I'm fine! still in namibia but i"m coming back in january and will continue to work on zelda. Did you see the progress? its coming along very nicely!

OP
G

gitech

N64 Artist
Yes, the Zelda OOT CRTP is comming along awesome!

How has it been in Namibia?

Later,
Jay :)