What's new

New Project64 forum

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
So why doesn't our user passworts etc. don't work?

they should work, the only thing I can think of is the cookies are wrong. I had to change the domain of the cookies from www.pj64-emu.com to .pj64-emu.com so that the forum and main site could share cookies.

try deleting all the cookies for the site.

is it the login to the main site, or the forum that is failing?

is it saying a correct password but not keeping you logged in ?

X-Fi6

If this that board is going to replace this board, why should we have to create a new account for it? (I did not pay for or receive PJ64 1.7 in the past)

And why can't you include hyphens in your username?

>_<

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
they should work, the only thing I can think of is the cookies are wrong. I had to change the domain of the cookies from www.pj64-emu.com to .pj64-emu.com so that the forum and main site could share cookies.

try deleting all the cookies for the site.

is it the login to the main site, or the forum that is failing?

is it saying a correct password but not keeping you logged in ?
It now works, dunno what you did.
I just followed the link again and I was already logged in.
The last try on the new forum, it said wrong username or password!?
If this that board is going to replace this board, why should we have to create a new account for it? (I did not pay for or receive PJ64 1.7 in the past)

>_<
I thought, it is going to replace the old beta board, which was build in the PJ64 site. But a lot parts of the forum are missing and I can still see the original Project64 Private Development Forum, so I dunno... I really don't understand it atm.

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer
I do not have access to the data of emutalk .. so if you expect to be able to use the account from here on the pj64 site then your out of luck.

This is meant to be one forum now for pj64 to handle all the public + beta questions. This means that the main public forum will be on the site instead of using this one on emutalk. The old beta forum is still in play till I know that the new one is working 100% correctly. At which point I will make the old beta forum read only.

OP
Z

zilmar

Emulator Developer

No good reason that I can think of .. it probably is a check to make sure it is a valid ascii letters .. I will double check soon to see why and if there is no valid reason to let you be able to.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I'd like to hope these new forums will have more strict moderation, and eliminate stupid questions like "WHY CAN'T I MOVE IN POKÉMON STADIUM @?"