What's new

SixtyForce - General Discussion

Mining Mule

Seller of ore
It looks like SixtyForce is being actively worked on, according to the Web site.

http://www.sixtyforce.com/

If anybody shows interest, I could post which roms have worked on my system. The compatibility list on the SixtyForce Web site is short and outdated, so it may be helpful.

OP
M

Mining Mule

Seller of ore
Here's what I've gotten to work so far on version 0.9.2:

Aerofighter's Assault
Banjo-Kazzoie
Big Mountain 2000
California Speed
Carmageddon 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Earthworm Jim 3D
Extreme- G XG2
F-Zero X
Glover 64
Harvest Moon 64
Hydro Thunder 64
In-Fisherman Bass Hunter 64
Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
LEGO Racers
Mario Kart 64
Mickey's Speedway USA
Micro Machines 64 Turbo
Monster Truck Madness 64
Off Road Challenge
Paper Mario
Penny Racers
Pilotwings 64(some graphic glitches, but basically playable)
Rampage 2
Re-Volt
San Fransisco Rush
San Fransisco Rush 2049
South Park (Major sound glitches)
Super Mario 64

The following games I have NOT gotten to work:
1080 Snowboarding
Banjo-Tooie
Battlezone - Black Dogs
Chameleon Twist 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Donkey Kong 64
Gauntlet Legends
GT 64
Killer Instinct Gold
Kirby 64 (Controller behaves incorrectly)
Knife Edge - Tailgunner (game runs at super fast speed)
Mario Golf - (Textures and graphics go crazy)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
New Tetris
PGA European Tour (appears to work, but power gauge glitches out when trying to make a shot)
Pokemon Stadium (graphic glitches make unplayable)
Powerpuff Girls (graphic glitches make unplayable)
Robotech
Worms Armageddon

If anybody has tweaks to the options, or other tricks to make any of these work, please share.

newtech

Banned
PGA European Tou

Killer Instinct Gold
Kirby 64 (Controller behaves incorrectly)
Knife Edge - Tailgunner (game runs at super fast speed)
Mario Golf - (Textures and graphics go crazy)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
New Tetris
PGA European Tour (appears to work, but power gauge glitches out when trying to make a shot)
Pokemon Stadium (graphic glitches make unplayable)
Powerpuff Girls (graphic glitches make unplayable)
Robotech
Worms Armageddon

aarongranade

Zelda: Ocarina

I can't seem to get past Amy's block puzzle in the forest temple. I put the blocks where they are supposed to go and nothing happens. There are invisible walls. I have searched and found others' responses from several years ago, but their suggestions don't work. Any ideas?

OP
M

Mining Mule

Seller of ore
I did not have any problems with the block puzzle. I will check to see what information I have on my particular rom version. I have read about people having that problem, but assumed it had since been fixed in the emu.

In the meantime, have you tried this?

I know this is an old thread, but this bug still is present in the latest version of sixtyforce. Here is how I got around it, with some help from the original post:

So, the key is that the blocks will fall after you shoot the picture. If you're facing the picture, the one in the upper left corner (the one with the torch) needs to be there. So you need to solve the puzzle but make sure that the blocks are lined up with that upper left one in the exact same spot.

Because of the invisible walls, you won't be able to do this. So what you have to do is move that block out of the way by one pull or push, then move the other block to where it needs to go, and then put that upper left one back.

This takes more than the minute you're given, so you just wait through the rest of the cycles until it cycles back to those images on top. Make sure that one block is pulled out so that you can then push it into place once they cycle back.