What's new

How to work

Joneber

hi i've been used the Drememu Version 0.03, if i load the ip.bin it has been loaded, if i start to emulate it, i got an error "Unhandled intrustion H'0000 at H'00000000". what is it?
what should i do.. anybody help me please..

BinoX

Dreamemu Tester
This probably means that the binary file is not scrambled... Either that or it's set to unscrambled binary when it is scrambled. (Or it means that the prog ur trying to load won't work.)

OP
J

Joneber

hi! i was trying to unscrambled the binary scrambled, but it doesnt work, am sure my programs is not an error because i was trying it to dreamcast before i buying..

Dreamcolation

w00t im back

Hi people, im back after a long vacation in bermuda .. man has it been a crazy time .. i left with two balls in my bag, when i came back i have 1! it all begins with a glass of vodka and 3 russian dwarf hamsters .. but thats a story for another day.

Cyberman

Re: w00t im back

Dreamcolation said:
Hi people, im back after a long vacation in bermuda .. man has it been a crazy time .. i left with two balls in my bag, when i came back i have 1! it all begins with a glass of vodka and 3 russian dwarf hamsters .. but thats a story for another day.

Ummm... ummmm kind of off topic huh?

I don't want to ASK about the BALLS and the BAG either!

Cyb

clad007

I have the same problem "Unhandled intrustion H'0000 at H'00000000" With every games . IF someone culd help us..
THX =)