What's new

Status Update?

Eddy

I Run This
Rice and Schibo, can you give a small status update ? recently 1964 has been real quiet, and i wouldnt mind knowing whats going on if its ok with you guys :blush: 1964 is one of the last remainin 64 emulators progressing.

schibo

Emulator Developer
Hey Eddy,

No word on a release date or what's new yet, but we'll give ya details soon. Still here :)

Remote

Re: Re: Status Update?

Tesla-Guy said:

What about SupraHLE, Apollo64 and last but not AT ALL least... Nemu64?

What about Mupen64, Fake64, Tr64 and last but not at all least Daedalus...

Slougi

/me slaps Tesla guy around with a biggish white shark
It's Slougi, not Slaouwauee, Slouewei or Sluoewgwegi. :pissed:

OP
Eddy

Eddy

I Run This
one of the last people, read the post, one of the last, not the last

Tesla-Guy

Slougi said:
/me slaps Tesla guy around with a biggish white shark
It's Slougi, not Slaouwauee, Slouewei or Sluoewgwegi. :pissed:
OK
OK
I'll make up.
/me goes and drags Slougi's bunny out of vampireuk's stomach and revives it, then gives it back to Slougi :p

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
The Khan Artist said:
How come nobody sems to mention Blade64 around here? It seems pretty good to me, and it's still going...

Dont mention that "emu" around here. you bring on the wrath of the Tabby:(:cry:

crhylove

Banned
i have ants in my pants.

oh, and on an unrelated note, how do you get to the city in the wet/dry world for mario64? i'm at 87 stars now, and i just can't find about half of the remaining ones. the other half i've found and can't get yet cuz i'm always too stoned to play well.

rhy

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Even though it's off-topic, I can reply:
It's easy, just back-jump high up in the picture and goto the corner where you couldn't get in before. It leads to the town.

EddyB43

British Old Gamer
Or a more "fun" way is to get the water to near it's highest level (with the water switch near the caged area to the town) and then use the cannon on the other corner of the lake to shoot into it ;)

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
That must have stumped me for half an hour, but after several tries, I figured it out. But I forget how I actually did it... :blush:

Maybe I should lay off the late-night gaming.

EddyB43

British Old Gamer
To talk to the red bo-bomb, you need to bring the water up to the height needed for the cannon, then you can jump out of the water onto the platform nearby. He's easily reachable from there.